Expand upon your fundamental Python programming skills to build reliable and stable applications. In this training course, you learn to implement Gang of Four (GoF) design patterns in Python in order to solve commonly recurring, real-world software design programs, thereby avoiding pitfalls and greatly improving the effectiveness of your programming efforts. In addition, you’ll boost your Python proficiency with best practices in Object-Oriented Programming, testing, debugging, measuring and improving application performance, and developing RESTful services.
Working knowledge of Python programming.
Developers who want to take Python to the next level and need to be effective with Python immediately after the course.
• Build rich MVC-based web applications with Pyramid
• Ways to access relational databases from direct SQL
• Accessing popular NoSQL, document-databases with MongoDB, PyMongo, and MongoKit
• Build redistributable Windows-based EXEs that do not depend upon Python being installed on the target system
• How to test all these applications to keep them running correctly
• Course Material
• Interactive Labs
10% Discount for Veterans, or 20% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2020" or "GOV2020" at checkout. Call us at 888-410-7818 to verify your status before class.