Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) v1.0 is an instructor-led training course presented by Cisco training partners. This five-day course is designed to help students prepare for Cisco CCNP® certification. The SWITCH course is one of three components in the CCNP curriculum. SWITCH is designed for network engineers with at least one year of professional work experience, who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Students will learn to plan, configure and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions using Cisco's Campus Enterprise Architecture. The course also covers secure integration of VLANs, WLANs, voice, and video traffic into campus networks.
- CCNA (Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Parts 1 & 2)
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) v1.0
- Security Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Network Administrator
- IT Professional
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Analyze campus network designs
- Implement VLANs in a network campus
- Implement spanning tree
- Implement inter-VLAN routing in a campus network
- Implement a highly available network
- Implement high-availability technologies and techniques using multilayer switches
- Implement security features in a switched network
Integrate WLANs into a campus network
Accommodate voice and video in campus networks
- CISCO Authorized Training Materials
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- On-site Test Voucher
- On-site Testing Stations
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student
10% Discount for Veterans, or 25% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2015" or "GOV2015" at checkout.
Call 404.975.4497 to verify your status before class. Not doing so will result in being charged the full price.