The management-focused CISM® is a unique certification for individuals who design, build and manage enterprise information security programs. CISM® is the leading credential for information security managers. This course is designed specifically for information security professionals who are preparing to take the CISM® exam.
IT professionals must have at least 5 years of information security experience.
Information Security Officers, IT Consultants, Auditors, Managers, Security Policy Writers, Privacy Officers, Network Administrators, Security Device Administrators, and Security Engineers.
- Prepare for and pass the CISM exam
- Develop an information security strategy and plan of action to implement the strategy
- Manage and monitor information security risks
- Build and maintain an information security plan both internally and externally
- Implement policies and procedures to respond to and recover from disruptive information security events
- Official ISACA® Course Materials
- Exam Prep Material
- In-class internet access
- Personal computer station for each student
10% Discount for Veterans, or 25% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2015" or "GOV2015" at checkout. Call 404.975.4497 to verify your status before class. Not doing so will result in being charged the full price.