The Certified Chief Information Security Officer program is the first of its kind certification that recognizes an individual’s accumulated skills in developing and executing an information security management strategy in alignment with organizational goals. CCISO equips information security leaders with the most effective toolset to defend organizations from cyber-attacks. To rise to the role of the CISO, strong technical knowledge, and experience is more imperative now than ever before but it must be accompanied by the ability to communicate in business value. CCISOs understand that their information security decisions often have a direct impact on their organization’s operational cost, efficiency, and agility. As organizations introduce new technologies, CCISOs will develop and communicate a strategy to avoid the potential risks stemming from their implementation to the organization’s operations.
In order to qualify to take the CCISO Exam, applicants must fill out the CCISO Exam Eligibility Application found here. Applications should be emailed to email@example.com. If the applicant is attempting the exam without taking EC-Council Authorized Training, five years of experience in each of the five CCISO Domains is required (experience can be overlapping) and a $100 application fee is due with the application. If an applicant has purchased EC-Council Authorized Training, there is no application fee due and only five years of experience in three of the five domains is required. Application processing time varies due to the fact that part of the process involves reaching out to verifiers indicated by the applicants as able to verify their experience. In order to speed up this process, applicants can assist the application processing team by reaching out to their verifiers to ensure they have received the required forms from EC-Council and understand what is required. Applications from students in EC-Council Authorized Training are prioritized and expedited in order to ensure testing can occur at the time of the class if the student desires.
Five years of experience in three of the five domains is required:
The five CCISO Domains are:
- Domain 1: Governance (Policy, Legal, and Compliance)
- Domain 2: IS Management Controls and Audit Management
- Domain 3: Management of Projects, Technology, and Operations
- Domain 4: Information Security Core Concepts
- Domain 5: Strategic Planning and Finance
This class is designed for professionals who:
- Aspire to attain the highest regarded title within the information security profession – CISO
- Already serve as an official CISO
- Or perform CISO functions in their organization without the official title
- Domain 1 covers the Policy, Legal, and Compliance aspects of Governance.
- Domain 2 delves into the all-important topic of audit management from the CISO’s perspective and also covers IS controls.
- Domain 3 covers the Role of the CISO from a Project and Operations Management perspective.
- Domain 4 summarizes the technical aspects that CISOs manage in their day-to-day jobs, but from an executive standpoint.
- Domain 5 is all about Strategic Planning and Finance – crucial areas for C-Level executives to understand in order to succeed and drive information security throughout their organizations.
- Official CCISO Courseware
- Online Labs
- Certification Exam Voucher
- Test Prep Program
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student
10% Discount for Veterans, or 25% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2015" or "GOV2015" at checkout.
Call 404.975.4497 to verify your status before class. Not doing so will result in being charged the full price.