CEH is a comprehensive Ethical Hacking and Information Systems Security Auditing program focusing on latest security threats, advanced attack vectors, and practical real time demonstration of the latest Hacking Techniques, methodologies, tools, tricks, and security measures. Unlike other strictly theoretical training, you will be immersed in interactive sessions with hands-on labs after each topic. You can explore your newly gained knowledge right away in your classroom by pentesting, hacking and securing your own systems. The lab intensive environment gives you in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current, essential security systems. You will first begin with understanding how perimeter defenses work and then move into scanning and attacking networks, of course, no real network is harmed. You will also learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. You will also gain knowledge about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows, and Virus Creation. When you leave this intensive 5 day class you will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking. This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
Candidate should have at least two years of information technology experience, a strong working knowledge of TCP/IP, and a basic familiarity with Linux or strong working support knowledge of Microsoft XP or Vista.
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of their network infrastructure.
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi-fi security tools
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
- Various types of buffer overflows, how to mutate a buffer overflow exploit, buffer overflow detection tools, and countermeasures
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
- Official CEH Courseware
- iLabs, Online Labs (6 Months Access)
- Certification Exam Voucher
- Test Prep Program
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student
10% Discount for Veterans, or 20% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2020" or "GOV2020" at checkout. Call us at 888-410-7818 to verify your status before class.