The CISA® Certification is recognized as one of the leading credentials in the areas of IS auditing, control, and information security. This official ISACA® course provides you with in-depth coverage of the CISA® certification requirements, specifically the five CISA® domains that are covered on the CISA® Exam. These domains include auditing information systems; IT governance and management of IT; information systems acquisition, development, and implementation; information systems operations, maintenance, and support; and protection of information assets. This course is designed specifically for experienced information security professionals who are preparing to take the CISA® exam.
IT professionals must have 5 years or more of IS audit, control, assurance and security experience.
IS/IT Auditors; IS/IT Consultants; Security Professionals; IS/IT Audit Managers
- Domain 1 – The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Domain 2 – Governance and Management of IT
- Domain 3 – Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Domain 4 – Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
- Domain 5 – Protection of Information Assets
- Official ISACA® Course Material
- Exam Prep Material
- Exam Voucher
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal computer station
10% Discount for Veterans, or 25% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2015" or "GOV2015" at checkout. Call us at 404.975.4497 to verify your status before class. Not doing so will result in being charged the full price.