The (ISC)2® CCSP® course helps you fully prepare for the cloud security certification. You will expand your cloud security knowledge. The CCSP® is a global credential that represents the highest standard for cloud security expertise. It was co-created by (ISC)2® and Cloud Security Alliance — leading stewards for information security and cloud computing security. When you earn this cloud security certification, you prove you have deep knowledge and hands-on experience with cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in information technology.
- Three years must be in information security, and one year must be in one or more of the domains of the CCSP® Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®).
- Earning CSA’s CCSK® certificate can be substituted for one year of experience in one or more of the domains of the CCSP® CBK®.
- Earning (ISC)2's CISSP® credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP® experience requirement.
Who Should Attend?:
- Enterprise Architect
- Security Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Security Manager
- Systems Architect
What You Will Learn:
- Architectural Concepts & Design Requirements
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Legal & Compliance
What is Included:
- Official (ISC)2® Course Material
- Pre-Exam Assessment
- Evening Review Sessions
- Exam Voucher (expires in 1 year)
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station
Includes Cost of On-Site Test Voucher
10% Discount for Veterans, or 20% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2020" or "GOV2020" at checkout. Call us at 888-410-7818 to verify your status before class.