Staying ahead of ever-changing security issues is a career imperative. Advance your career with the most globally recognized information security certification in the industry. This course covers critical topics in security today, including risk management, cloud computing, mobile security, application development security and more. Affirm your commitment to continued competence in the most current information security practices!
A minimum of five years of direct full-time security work experience in two or more of the 10 domains of CISSP®. Candidates are eligible to waive one year of professional experience, in exchange for: a four-year college degree OR Advanced Degree in information security from a U.S. National Center of Academic Excellence in information Security (CAEIAE) or regional equivalent OR holding an additional credential on the (ISC)²® approved list of credentials.
Standard Technology recommends that a student have the listed prerequisites prior to attending our Boot Camp. If a student desires to attend our class without this prerequisite knowledge, it is at his/her discretion.
Our CISSP® certification class is designed for: Security Consultant,Security Managers, IT Director/Managers, Security Auditors, Security Architects, Security Analysts, Security Systems Engineers, Chief Information Security Officers, Directors of Security, Network Architects, Security Professionals looking to enhance their resume, and government and government contracted information assurance personnel requiring certification for IAT level I, IAT level II, and IAM level I of the DOD 8570.1 Directive.
The (ISC)²® CISSP® certification validates experienced technical knowledge of security as it relates to these ten domains:
- Access Control
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Software Development Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Operations Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
- Physical (Environmental) Security
- Official (ISC)²® Guide to the CISSP® CBK®, Third Edition
- CISSP® All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition
- CISSP® Pre-Exam Assessment
- (ISC)²® CISSP® Evening Review Sessions
- (ISC)²® CISSP® Exam Voucher (expires in 1 year)
- (ISC)²® CISSP® Exam Delivery
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student
10% Discount for Veterans, or 25% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2015" or "GOV2015" at checkout.
Call 404.975.4497 to verify your status before class. Not doing so will result in being charged the full price.