The Microsoft Access relational database program can bring many advantages to your business processes. A database can help you enter data easily, find it quickly, use it to create labels or mailings, and summarize it in printed and online reports. This course will provides the fundamental & intermediate-level knowledge and techniques of the Microsoft® Access program, and introduces the student to integrating Access data with other applications such as Microsoft® Word or Excel. This course is also designed for students pursuing the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification for Access, and is a prerequisite to taking more advanced courses in Access.
This course assumes that you are familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard (basic typing skills are recommended). You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
People who need Microsoft Access Database program to perform their day to day responsibilities, students pursuing the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification for Access 2007, those whose job responsibilities include working with tables to create, maintain and locate records, those who produce reports based on the information in the database, professionals looking to enhance their resume, Government and government contracted personnel requiring knowledge and certification.
- Working with Access
- Managing databases
- Planning and designing databases
- Building and modifying tables
- Building and modifying forms
- Viewing and organizing information
- Defining relationships
- Working with and revising queries
- Producing & formatting reports
- Integrating with other Microsoft Office applications
- Using Access Tools
- Preparation for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification for Access
- Preparation for even more advanced Access classes
- Microsoft Access Training Materials
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- On-site Test Voucher
- On-site Testing Stations
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student
10% Discount for Veterans, or 25% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2015" or "GOV2015" at checkout.
Call 404.975.4497 to verify your status before class. Not doing so will result in being charged the full price.