Microsoft® Excel is most widely-used spreadsheet application worldwide. Learn to create spreadsheets and workbooks to store, manipulate, and share your data. Design and create accurate professional worksheets for use in business, industry, and academic environments. Learn time saving features and tips. Gain the skills necessary to create, edit, format and print worksheets, create templates, sort and filter data, import and export data, analyze data, and work with Excel on the Web.
This course assumes that you are familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard (basic typing skills are recommended). You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
This course is designed for persons preparing for certification as a Microsoft® Office Specialist in Excel, professionals looking to enhance their resume and government and government contracted personnel requiring knowledge and certification Microsoft® Excel.
- Working with Excel
- Creating a basic worksheet
- Modifying a worksheet
- Performing calculations
- Formatting a worksheet
- Developing a workbook
- Printing the contents of a workbook
- Customizing the layout of the Excel window
- How to Create and apply templates
- How to create and modify charts.
- Working with graphic objects.
- Calculating with advanced formulas.
- How to sort and filter data.
- Using Excel with the Web
- Preparation for the Microsoft® Office Specialist Certification for Excel
- Microsoft® Excel Training Materials
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- On-site Test Voucher
- On-site Testing Stations
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student
10% Discount for Veterans, or 25% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2015" or "GOV2015" at checkout.
Call 404.975.4497 to verify your status before class. Not doing so will result in being charged the full price.