Outlook is the most popular business email and scheduling software. It can also be used for managing tasks, keeping your calendar, managing contacts, taking notes, journaling, and even connecting with friends and colleagues via social networks. In many organizations, proficiency with Outlook is critical to work effectively. Learn to automate common activities, share, collaborate with others, and customize the program to meet any need.
This course assumes that you are familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard (basic typing skills are recommended). You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
This course is designed for people who need to learn how to use Microsoft® Outlook 2007, persons interested in pursuing the Microsoft® Office Specialist certification for Outlook, professionals looking to enhance their resume, and Government and government contracted personnel who require knowledge and certification.
- Identify the components of the Outlook environment
- Compose messages
- Respond to messages
- Use folders to manage mail
- Schedule appointments
- Schedule meetings
- Manage contacts and contact information
- Create and edit tasks
- Create and edit notes
- Customize your mail messages
- Track, share, assign, and locate various Outlook items
- Track work activities using the Outlook Journal
- Customize the calendar by setting various calendar options
- Modify message options
- Make folder information available to other Outlook users
- Assign and track tasks
- Customize the Outlook environment
- Sort, find and color-code items in your mailbox and calendar
- Microsoft® Outlook Training Materials
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- On-site Test Voucher
- On-site Testing Stations
- In-class Internet Access/li>
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student
10% Discount for Veterans, or 25% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2015" or "GOV2015" at checkout.
Call 404.975.4497 to verify your status before class. Not doing so will result in being charged the full price.