PowerPoint is a required skill for presenters at all levels, and has become an industry standard for efficiently communicating information to groups of people. You can create anything from basic slide shows to complex presentations. Gain the skills necessary to work with design templates, organizational charts, special effects, Web presentations, collaboration functionality, and advanced presentation delivery.
This course assumes that you are familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard (basic typing skills are recommended). You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
This course is designed for students who are interested in learning to create and modify Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations, people who wish to prepare for the Microsoft® Office Specialist exam in Microsoft® PowerPoint®, professionals looking to enhance their resume, and Government and government contracted personnel requiring knowledge and certification.
- How to manipulate an existing PowerPoint presentation
- Creating a presentation
- Formatting text slides/li>
- Adding tables to a presentation
- How to chart data in a presentation
- Modifying objects on slides
- Adding images to a presentation
- Preparing to deliver a presentation
- Draw, animate, and format presentations
- Communicating to live, remote, and self-service audiences
- Create a design template
- Create organization charts and diagrams
- Add special effects to a slide
- Create a Web-based presentation
- Use a presentation for collaborative workgroup review
- How to deliver live, self-service, and online presentations
- Microsoft® PowerPoint Training Materials
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- On-site Test Voucher
- On-site Testing Stations
- In-class Internet Access/li>
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student
10% Discount for Veterans, or 25% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2015" or "GOV2015" at checkout.
Call 404.975.4497 to verify your status before class. Not doing so will result in being charged the full price.