Microsoft® Word is the most widely used word processing program used to create, edit, format, lay out, and print business documents. This course was designed to teach you how to work with Microsoft® Word, and to learn how to use it to make, modify, share and collaborate on complex documents with customized efficiency tools.
This course assumes that you are familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard (basic typing skills are recommended). You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
Persons who need to learn how to use Microsoft® Word , those preparing for the Microsoft® Office Specialist exams for Microsoft® Word,
professionals looking to enhance their resume, government and government contracted personnel requiring knowledge and certification.
- Creating a basic document
- Editing documents by locating and modifying text
- How to format text
- How to format paragraphs
- Using Word tools to make your documents more accurate
- Adding tables to a document
- Adding graphic elements to a document
- Controlling page setup & document appearance
- Managing data in lists
- How to customize tables and charts
- Custom formatting
- Custom styles
- Modifying pictures in a document
- How to create customized graphic elements
- Controlling text flow
- Automating common tasks
- Automating document creation
- How to perform mail merges
- Microsoft® Word Training Materials
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- On-site Test Voucher
- On-site Testing Stations
- In-class Internet Access/li>
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student
10% Discount for Veterans, or 25% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2015" or "GOV2015" at checkout.
Call 404.975.4497 to verify your status before class. Not doing so will result in being charged the full price.