PMI®’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management. Whether you’re a student, new to project management, changing careers, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM® can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level. This online course can be done from anywhere and at anytime - the only requirement is having internet access. The study methodology is tailored to suit requirements of working professionals and ensures that you master the concepts required for the CAPM® exam.
CAPM is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- A secondary degree. (high school diploma or the global equivalent)
- At least 1,500 hours experience OR 23 hours of project management education by the time you sit for the exam
If you’re a less experienced project practitioner looking to demonstrate your commitment to project management, improve your ability to manage larger projects and earn additional responsibility, and stand out to potential employers, the CAPM® certification is right for you.
- The Exam and Exam Techniques
- Project Management Framework
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resources Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- 4 Simulated practice tests (each 150 questions, 3 hours)
- Total 11 PMBOK® Guide chapter videos
- PMBOK® Guide - 11 chapters online study material including study guides, chapter tests, pod casts, terms and concepts
- Mobile Applications
- 180 days online course access
- 30 PMI Contact Hours
10% Discount for Veterans, or 25% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2015" or "GOV2015" at checkout.
Call 404.975.4497 to verify your status before class. Not doing so will result in being charged the full price.