Learn how to create project plans and deliver projects on time, on budget, and with high quality standards. Your ability to demonstrate best practices in project management—both on the job and through professional certification—is quickly becoming the standard in order to compete in today’s fast-paced and highly technical workplace. This online course can be done from anywhere and at anytime - the only requirement is having internet access. The study methodology is tailored to suit requirements of working professionals and ensures that you master the concepts required for the PMI® Project Management Professional(PMP)® exam.
The PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Familiarity with project management concepts and some working experience with project management are expected. While Project Management Fundamentals is recommended, experience with a specific project management software tool is not required.
Project managers, team leaders, team members, people looking to enhance their resume, and other professionals who want to learn how to complete projects on time, within budget, and meet quality standards.
- Become familiar with PMBOK® Guide terms and definitions
- Master test taking techniques
- Five process groups, 10 knowledge areas and the PMI® code of ethics
- Exam preparation tips, tricks and techniques
- 4 Simulated practice tests (each 200 questions, 4 hours)
- Total 12 PMBOK® Guide chapter videos
- PMBOK® Guide 12 chapters online study material including study guides, chapter tests, pod casts, terms and concepts
- Mobile Applications
- 120 days online course access
- 40 PMI Contact Hours
10% Discount for Veterans, or 25% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2015" or "GOV2015" at checkout.
Call 404.975.4497 to verify your status before class. Not doing so will result in being charged the full price.