Pass the PMP® Exam on Your First Attempt!
Our PMI® Project Management Professional (PMP)® course is a 5–day, 35–hour, intense boot camp. It expands upon the basic concepts of project management, and offers a job-related approach. Our talented instructors are well known for their practical and fun delivery of training. They make the PMP® preparation course entertaining, and effective.
Dr. James L. Haner, PhD, PgMP®, PMP®, RMP®, ACP®, has more than 25 years of proven business experience. He has taught for City University in the US, Europe, and China. He is a contributing author of four books on Project Management, and is an active member of the Project Management Institute (PMI®.) For more in-depth information, visit: www.jameslhaner.com
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Familiarity with project management concepts and some working experience with project management are expected. While Project Management Fundamentals is recommended, experience with a specific project management software tool is not required.
Project managers, team leaders, team members, people looking to enhance their resume, and other professionals who want to learn how to complete projects on time, within budget, and meet quality standards.
- Become familiar with PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition terms and definitions
- Master test taking techniques
- Five process groups, 10 knowledge areas and the PMI® code of ethics
- Exam preparation tips, tricks and techniques
- PMP® Certification Preparation course book
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge 5th Edition (PMBOK® Guide)
- 1,000 Qs and As from the FREE book: Sample Exam Questions: PMBOK® Guide, 5th Edition
- Flash cards, mind maps, flow charts, ITTO diagrams, & reference charts from James L. Haner
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student
10% Discount for Veterans, or 25% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2015" or "GOV2015" at checkout.
Call 404.975.4497 to verify your status before class. Not doing so will result in being charged the full price.