Prepare to pass the PMI® Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP®)certification exam in this two-day, instructor led course.The course offers an in-depth look at project scheduling from the “PMI® point of view,” and the approach is a combination of discussion and hands-on learning activities. Through the interaction with an experienced instructor and peers with diverse backgrounds but similar goals, attendees will be able to leverage the course materials and apply best practices to their real world problems. You will cover the inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs of schedule development and the interrelationships among scheduling and other processes.You will receive a comprehensive introduction to project scheduling and cover the five primary exam objectives.
PMI-SP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course will benefit anyone interested in learning the fundamental concepts of project schedule development and management through PMI® standards and guidelines, and will focus on how to pass the PMI-SP®certification exam.
- Schedule Strategy
- Schedule Planning
- Schedule Monitoring and Controlling
- Schedule Closeout
- Stakeholder Communication Management
- Exam preparation tips, tricks and techniques
- PMI-SP® Exam Boot Camp Course Book (included) PMBOK® Guide, 5th edition (downloaded)
- PMI Practice Standard for Scheduling, 2nd edition (downloaded)
- PMI-SP® Examination Content Outline (downloaded)
- Mind maps, flow charts, flash cards, sample exam questions (developed in class)
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
10% Discount for Veterans, or 25% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2015" or "GOV2015" at checkout.
Call 404.975.4497 to verify your status before class. Not doing so will result in being charged the full price.