- An understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- An understanding of Windows Server 2012 and AD DS, including planning, designing and deploying.
- An understanding of scripts and batch files.
- An understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- An understanding of deployment, packaging, and imaging tools.
- Experience working in a team or a virtual team.
- Achieved the Windows Server 2012 MCSA certification as well as information in the course 20413: Designing and Implementing an Enterprise Server Infrastructure
Get hands-on instruction and practice planning, designing and deploying a physical and logical Windows Server® 2012 R2 enterprise infrastructure in this 5-day Microsoft Official course. This course is part two in a series of two courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to design and implement a Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure in an enterprise environment. The two courses collectively cover designing, planning, deploying, securing, monitoring, automating, and virtualizing an enterprise server infrastructure. This course covers the knowledge and skills to plan and implement a highly available, secure infrastructure with focus on Active Directory® Federation Service (AD FS), public key infrastructure (PKI), and Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) professionals who are responsible for planning, designing and deploying a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 enterprise and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructures including the network services. Candidates would typically have experience of previous Windows Server operating systems and have Windows Server 2012 certification (MCSA) or equivalent skills.