Red Hat System Administration I provides a foundation for students wishing to become full-time Linux system administrators by introducing key command line concepts and other enterprise-level tools. This course develops the skills needed for basic administration and configuration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), introducing key command-line concepts and enterprise-level tools and laying the foundation for the rapid deployment of RHEL. Also introduces the basic administration skills needed for resolving configuration issues and integrating RHEL systems with other existing environments. The course helps establish secure user and group administration and develops skills that allow administrators to use available storage solutions more efficiently and securely.
IT professionals across a broad range of disciplines who need to perform essential Linux administration tasks including installation, establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and basic security administration.
- Access the command line
- Manage files from command line
- Create, view, and edit text files
- Manage local Linux users and groups
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Control services and daemons
- Control access to files with Linux file-system permissions
- Analyze and store log files
- Configure and secure the OpenSSH service
- Install and update software packages
- Access Linux file systems
Manage Linux networking
<ul><li>Official Red Hat® Course Materials</li><li>Exam Prep Material</li><li>Exam Voucher</li><li>In-class internet access</li><li>Personal computer station for each student</li></ul>
10% Discount for Veterans, or 20% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2020" or "GOV2020" at checkout. Call us at 888-410-7818 to verify your status before class.