Rapid changes in technology, market demands, and expectations have paved the way for the conceptualization and implementation of Agile methods and values in many organizations. Agile relies on adaptive planning and iterative development and delivery. It focuses primarily on the value of people in getting the job done effectively. (AEC™) Certified Professionals should appreciate the concepts of Agile development and have the ability to compare and choose the Agile methodology appropriate in a given situation.
|Certification||Prerequisites||Target Audience||Maintaining Certification (RCUs)|
|AEC™||Nil||Preferably SDC™ (or) SMC™ Certified professional||Anyone on a Scrum team||40 Recertification units every 2 years|
There is no formal prerequisite for this course. However, a SDC™ or SMC™ certified professional will be able to easily understand the concepts required.
This course is primarily aimed at management professionals who are working with/intending to implement Agile in their organization including Project Managers, Product Managers, Team Leads, Project Sponsors, Programmers, Business Analysts, any Mid or Top level Management Executives and any AEC™ aspirant. Any professional intending to work with Agile may take the course to gain expertise.
- To provide an understanding of the Agile philosophy and practices including Scrum, Kanban, DSDM, Crystal, XP, and FDD
- To provide a working knowledge of the various Agile methodologies
- To provide the participants with the ability to compare and choose which methodology would be appropriate in a given situation
- To prepare participants to pass the AEC™ certification exam
- High quality hands-on training using role-plays, case-studies, and exercises
- Complimentary copy of the SBOK™ Guide
- Free Lifetime Primary Membership
- One year Advanced Membership worth $120
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- On-site Test Voucher
- On-site Testing Stations
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student
10% Discount for Veterans, or 25% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2015" or "GOV2015" at checkout.
Call 404.975.4497 to verify your status before class. Not doing so will result in being charged the full price.